Exp. in Indian insurance industry is a must
Looking for Immediate joiners.
Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. Identify problems or deficiencies in products and systems.
- Understand and Analyze the Business Requirement
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables
- The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
- Ensuring that every phase and feature of the requirement / product is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live
- The QA Analyst will follow a documented test plan and be responsible for the reporting of clear and very detailed bug reports.
- Understand and document procedures
- Design and create the test scenarios and execute the same
- Write and maintain test cases
- Execute the test cases
- Create and maintain test data
- Document test results
- Bug/Defect Reporting, clearly document and re-verify all defects
- Ensure the requirement is product ionize as per user requirement
- The QA Analyst will work with their fellow analysts and senior analyst to ensure quality testing and bug reporting is maintained throughout the products entire testing process.
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML and XML and internet browsers.
- Testing experience in web based and database applications.
- Knowledge of IT process improvement and various IT QA standards
- Problem analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork and Strong Team Player
- Ability to interact and positively influence stakeholders
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Sound domain knowledge of the health insurance/life insurance policies and practices in India
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
If interested, Please share below details:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Established in 1997
20+ years in business
25 offices worldwide
180+ clients worldwide
9+ years average tenure of the top clients
CMMI-DEV Level 5 (v1.3)
HIPAA, SSAE 16 Type II
Awards and recognitions
Awarded the Ã¢â‚¬ËœMost Innovative IT Solutions Partner - India 2018Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ by CFI.co magazine
Featured in the list of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ10 Most Promising Product Outsourcing Companies Ã¢â‚¬" 2017Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ in India by SiliconIndia magazine
Ranked 7th amongst the Ã¢â‚¬ËœTop 10 Dream Companies to Work ForÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in India in 2017 by Times Ascent
Featured in the list of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ100 Best Companies for Women in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, 2017 by AVTAR
Listed as one of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ25 Most Recommended Quality Assurance Providers 2016Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ by Enterprise Services Outlook magazine
Awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific award Ã¢â‚¬" 2014 and 2015
Ranked as one of the Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ10 Most Promising IMS Companies in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ by CIO Review magazine Ã¢â‚¬" 2013
Recognized as Ã¢â‚¬ËœCompany of the Year in Enterprise MobilityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ by Silicon India Ã¢â‚¬" 2013
Recruiter Name:Supriya Buthukuri
Contact Company:ValueLabs LLP
Address :Plot # 41, Survey # 64, Hitec City,Lane adjacent, to Cyber Gateway Opp. Oracle Cyberabad